Monday, September 21, 2009

The waiting is over!

Phew! It's taken me a while to sort out the winner.
Thank you sooooo much to everyone who left a comment, became a follower, or used my blog button!
It is lovely to hear from regular and new readers.
With lots of you having more than one entry it totalled 48 entries into the drawer!
So after bit of printing:


cutting:


folding:


shaking in a little suitcase:


Hey we have a winner:


*CONGRATULATIONS* Filosophietje
I will be in touch!
I've been up to lots of exciting crafty things and after I can get through this hectic week at work with a few late nights, I will catch up with you all!

2 comments:

Christy Amular said...

congrats to the winner! lucky gal.

FiloSophietje said...

Oh my ....
I cannot believe it...
I just read this while I am at work... (mmmm.. shouldn't be saying this right?) and it's very hard to suppress the urge to do a happy dance :-)

Thank you so much!!! I'm really looking forward to it!

oh and euh, thanks christy for the wishes ;-)