Saturday, March 3, 2007

Monkey business!!

It's been a bit quiet on the craft front lately as I have been sourcing materials and collecting inspiration.
Today was a craft free day as I needed to catch up with house things and my weekly shopping.

It's amazing what you can pick up at the supermarket these days!
Meet this little fella. How cute!


Little knitted monkey is part of an advertising campaign for tea bags and while wandering the aisles of the supermarket he caught my attention. I just had to have him, plus he came with a box of tea which I needed. Staple in my diet - I'd hate to think how many bags I get through a year!!


Tonight's a special night as well - I've just had a peek outside and seen the lunar eclipse. It's fab!!

By the way thanks to fellow bloggers for their lovely comments and emails recently about my new blog. I've been going for a couple of weeks now and it's nice to know that there are people out there interested in what I'm doing (or rambling on about!). Makes it all worth while, plus great meeting new people! x

No comments: