Monday, March 26, 2007

Exciting new project!

Although we lost an hour over the weekend (that I desperately needed!) it wasn't all that bad when I received a lovely delivery of a new exciting project that I ordered!!


I managed to find a place in the UK where I could order Amy Butler's lovely patterns! So my new project is attempting to make the weekender bag!
I popped out to start looking for fabrics and managed to come back with a few assortments, not sure which one I'll use yet! I seem to be a fabric-holic at the moment (see my flickr album for proof!) I can't wait to get started!



Came downstairs to this lovely sight this morning! The gorgeous enamel jug I picked up recently at the Country Living Fair. What a lovely start to the week - have a good one everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too bad we missed each other... this Amy Butler pattern is for swap on my blog !!! anyway, enjoy it and please post a pic when you're done with the bag, i'd love to see it !

Anonymous said...

Funny, I found your site today, hence the post about being directed from Whip Up. I had asked about suggestions for finding fabric in the UK and then saw that we have similar taste. I made a messenger bag out of the fabric you have pictured see it at http://ninimakes.typepad.com/nini_makes/2007/06/handbag_success.html