Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Love my new bag!!

In one of my previous posts I talked about some lovely caramel brown tweed fabric that I picked up from a Charity (Thrift) shop. I was so excited about this as our charity stores in the UK (or at least where I am) are a bit lacking on exciting fabric finds or vintage craft items, unlike the amazing finds in Thrift stores that I read about on other craft blogs. So after a wash and press I had a little plan for it and here it is.....


I absolutely love it! The fabric is so soft and although the lining is a different brown I love that as well. I also dug deep in my wardrobe and found the little fabric corsage that I bought from The Gap several years ago and I'm amazed how well it finishes off the bag!


Okay confession - I am a bag addict and this is now my favourite in my collection! I am just hoping that my parcel to my tote bag swap partner Feli organised through One Hour Craft turns up soon so as I can post the photos of that little bag as well! Don't want to spoil the surprise yet!


No comments: