Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A girl's got to shop!

I need to start saving now for my visit to the Festival of Quilts next year as there were so many goodies that were calling my name but sadly had to be left behind!
However I did come home with these goodies:
Lovely new fabrics. These were all too cute to pass up!



The Coats Cotton / Cotton Patch stand was amazing with far too many goodies on display. I was a lucky girl to come home with a copy of Amy Butler's new book, met her as well and even get my book signed! It was also a little freaky as she was staying in the same hotel as me as well - seeing Amy Butler at breakfast is a little surreal!


I did luckily enough get my photo taken with her however that won't be going on here, after looking at it realise how badly I need my hair cut!
I wanted to go home with one of these:


An AccuQuilt Go! Fabric cutter. These are fab and the lovely lady must have seen me drooling over it as I had a little go and was even further hooked! So many possibilities with this little baby.
Also saw lots of lovely shiny new sewing machines - so until next year I better start filling that moneybox!!

No comments: