Monday, August 30, 2010

FOQ

Amazing quilts ~ beautiful fabrics ~ fab inspiration ~ great workshops ~ and soooooo much shopping!!

That sums up a lovely couple of days away recently visiting the Festival of Quilts at the NEC in Birmingham.
I had never been to this festival before as last year I was a newbie to quilting and the main Textiles show I always try to visit is the Knit and Stitch, but I was hooked and will definitely be visiting again!
There was so much to see, try and also buy! I was also lucky enough to get a place on a great workshop with the lovely and talented Janet Clare and meet another amazing talented woman (more about that this week), but for today here are just some of the many photos that I took.





1 comment:

Melinda said...

Those took some time!
Lovely.

Melinda