Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A post a day!

Blimey - either someone has put something in the water around here or the new year has done something funny to me!!
I've posted every day since the start of 2010!!
Now I know that's only 5 days but heck that's unusual around here! (Therefore I may just have to disappear for the next month or so to recover!! He He!!)

At the end of 2009 I completed my second course in Exploring Textile Techniques. I did lots more lovely screen printing, learnt about lino printing on fabric and paper and made some yummy felt!
These are just a few images of some of my pieces - I now just need to actually use the fabric to make something!!


Have fun, and yay just looking out my window and there are a few flakes of snow falling!!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

We have snow and winter watches and warnings posted for tomorrow and Thursday.

Melinda