Monday, October 29, 2007

Visitors welcome!

It's been a whirlwind weekend with a few lovely surprises I've been waiting to post about!
I couldn't believe it when I opened my e mail on Saturday and found out I had won the October Sew Mama Sew Flickr group $25 gift certificate!!
I never win anything - things like this just don't happen to me!

Then it got even better when I arrived home from work this evening to find a lovely e mail from Beth and Kristin at Sew Mama Sew. They have done a little write up about me and my blog on their site! How cool is that!


So if you are a new visitor here - Welcome !! I hope that you like what you see and will pop by again soon and I would love to hear from you all!

Etsy shop is up and running but is yet to be stocked - fingers crossed it will be soon!

Have a lovely week everyone and thanks again to Beth and Kristin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Cara!
Isn't it nice? I've been posting about winning on others blogs and sites, because I never win anything, and in the last months I wan lots of wonderful gifts. So I've decided to give something to!
Since your are in a lucky wave, why don't you try?

Hugs!