Wednesday, June 6, 2007

4 months

It's nearly been 4 months since I started this blog and I can't believe I'm kinda still going strong. Not posting as frequently as I would like due to work commitments but hopefully I will get better!
Since joining the world of blogs I have met and been in touch with some fab people all around the world. It's amazing that there are so many like minded people that have the same love for crafting!
Thank you for all your comments and kind emails as I get really excited to see if someone has left me a comment! I can also not believe that I have had just over 500 visitors! I worry that maybe only one or two people may stumble across my little blog and ramblings. Those of you who are yet to come out of the woodwork (or web world) I would love to hear from you!

My little mushroom buttons have gone down a storm and because I've been a little addicted to making them I am going to put together a set to give away some how! I will work out some fab and ingenious way so check back soon!!
CraftyB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.