Thursday, April 13, 2023

Sew Hot Brand rep week!

How is it suddenly April!?

My intention for 2023 was to get back to regular posting on the blog and re start my Etsy shop (along with lots of other ideas rolling around my head), and now suddenly we are a third of the way through 2023! 

Anyways one little step at a time!

At the end of last year I was very happy to be selected as one of eight Sew Hot Brand Reps for 2023. This week is my first brand rep week over on Instagram and I can't wait to share with everyone what I have been making. 

Several weeks ago I received a gorgeous bundle of fabric in the post. The fabric is "Lucky Rabbit" by Heather Ross for Windham Fabrics. The collection is a mix of prints and blenders of 100% quilting cotton with ditsy florals, stars and plaids. 

I'll be sharing at the end of the week my final make but for now here are a few progress shots!

"Lucky Rabbit" fabric by Heather Ross for Windham Fabrics.

When fabric is just too gorgeous to cut into to but you just need to use the good stuff!

So many cute designs which are great for fussy cutting. 

Patchwork preparation

Hands up if you love chain piecing!!

Work in progress!

Remember to stop by my IG to see extra videos too!

Happy Stitching Xx

(Ad - fabric provided by Sew Hot UK as part of my SewHot Brand Rep week in return for my posts on IG)

1 comment: