Saturday, April 15, 2023

Any guesses what I'm making?!

I've been giving away a few teasers on Instagram as to what I've made for my first Sew Hot Brand rep project - any guesses?!

I had lots of ideas but there was one make on my very long "To make" list which I thought would be fun using the Lucky Rabbit fabric. 

The final reveal will be this Sunday (16th April '23) over on IG.

I decided on a simple cross hatch quilting pattern using my walking foot. 
I used Bosal In R Form instead of batting to give structure and gorgeous texture! 
I quilted with Aurifil 50wt on my Bernina Artista 170.


Getting closer to the finish!!

Fabric is "Lucky Rabbit" by Heather Ross for Windham Fabrics. 

Happy Stitching Xx

(Ad - Fabric provided by Sew Hot UK as part of my Sew Hot Brand Rep week in return for my posts on IG) 

No comments: