Monday, December 30, 2013

Looking back

As another year draws to a close I thought I would look back at some of my makes this year, it was only until I did I realised I didn't do too bad with juggling life, work and sewing and made a few more things than I thought! There were still lots of things that I wanted to do but hey they will have to wait until next year!!


I've also had lots of happy stitching adventures this year, chatted to lots of lovely new online friends and even had the chance to meet up with some in person!! Had a lovely time at the Fat Quarterly Retreat and The Sewing Directory meet up in London and also joined the London Modern Quilt Guild after meeting lots of the lovely ladies at the FQ retreat. Plus my lovely Bee Europa group is still going strong!


Thank you to everyone for making me feel very welcome in this lovely little online world of sewing/quilting, for every comment and like, it really is appreciated!
So it's see ya 2013!
2014 I'm ready for ya! (Well kind of!)

7 comments:

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Ohhh you made so many lovely things!! Here's to a great 2014!

MetroQuilter said...

Great set of 2013 makes

Charlotte said...

lovely makes!!! Happy new Year :-D

moira said...

Great stuff there. I've lived all your bags and that melody miller mosaic block is inspired! Have a great new year x

memmens said...

Great makes Cara, it's satisfying to look back and see what really happened! Here's to a productive 2014

Linda Coleman said...

what a wonderful collection of makes, if I had made a fraction of this I would be happy, can't wait to see what you make in 2014

Sarah Lou said...

A brilliant year's worth of work, I love the bags. Happy New Year!