Friday, January 4, 2013

Looking back to look forward!

I hadn't planned on doing a review of last year, especially seeing everyone else's amazing amount of finishes for 2012 and also my initial thinking being that work overtook most of my so called "sewing time" but looking through my photos I am quite pleasantly surprised, somewhat shocked with what I did accomplish in 2012! Here are a few ~
Some of my highlights/faves ~
My Amy Butler Cosmo bag
Attending the Fat Quarterly Retreat
Learning how to make a metal frame purse
The friends made through Quilting Bees
My goals for 2013?? Still thinking about them!

2 comments:

Pippa Parsons said...

I want to make a frame purse soon, lol, I finished the circular table runner for xmas and forgot to put it out, found it on NYD lol

heart of charnwood said...

Fabulous makes for 2012! I too want to give those purses a try this year, I just need to get my head around the process. I made a Cosmo Bag last year, and it is a great bag, HUGE, but wonderful!! Ange : )