Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Great pattern and my favourite tool!

A while ago I finally got around to purchasing Jeni's from In Color Order Lined Drawstring Bag pattern. I'd seen so many great versions being  made I had to give it ago myself! I was not disappointed! It's a really good, easy pattern to follow and was quick to buy as a PDF file. Having made a couple (although I can't find the photo of the larger version I made as a Christmas pressie!!) I can see that these are going to be very addictive to make.
Making the bag also allowed me to use my amazing "That Purple Thang" gadget!
I love this tool, use it for so many different things when sewing and it made adding the drawstring so easy, plus it's purple one of my fave colours!! I like to be colour co ordinated when I'm sewing!
This was my first attempt at the drawstring bag that I made for the Secret Santa Soiree swap ~

No comments: