Monday, April 30, 2012

Bee Europa Time!!

Tomorrow is the 1st of May! Can you believe it? Where is the year going!
Tomorrow also kicks off the new year Bee Europa 2012/13 Quilting Bee and May is my month so I'm up first! Not panicking much!
I've decided to ask my fellow Bees to make a Rocky Road to Kansas block. I fell in love with this block when I made it for the 4x5 Modern Quilt Bee, using the fab tutorial at Fresh Lemon Quilts and was very sad to give these blocks away. As soon as I had laid them all out I knew that I wanted to make a quilt with this block design so I can't wait to see what all my Bee's come up with! (as soon as I get the parcels out!)


Sorry this is not the best photo it must have been dull and rainy - seen a lot of that weather lately!
The best thing about this photo is the cute photo corners - pop back tomorrow to find out more about them!

1 comment:

Cille said...

It's a fabulous block and I really look forward to make it. You made a really good choice :)