Thursday, June 9, 2011

Gorgeous gifts

So after sending away my {Urban}Home goods swap to my secret partner I couldn't wait to receive my own parcel!
So when it did arrive I was overwhelmed!
Thanks goes to my secret partner CookieJCreations for a lovely assortment of items. I had given a few hints about the type of item that I would like to receive and this was spot on and soooo much more!

I was so excited opening the parcel I had to capture the moment - it had travelled a long way!

A huge lovely wrapped parcel

 I spy gorgeousness!!

A wonderful sewing mat / mug rug which I have hanging up as a mini quilt - it is too lovely to use!

A wonderful assortment of extra goodies!

An amazing sewing machine mat with fab storage pockets!

If all that wasn't enough I also got this fantastic sewing machine cover!!

I was a first timer {Urban} Home goods swapper and will definitely be keeping an eye out for the next round!!


1 comment:

Melinda said...

Great goodies--Congratulations.
I love the sewing mat with the pockets. Super idea.

Have a great day.

Melinda