My fabric stash is growing slowly and steadily!
It is still very small and I'm still very envious of fabric stashes that fill complete cupboards or even take up a whole wall!
Some of the reasons why it is not as huge as I would like it to be:
1. I find it really hard to source good quality fabrics in my local area. Although John Lewis are doing better these days.
2. At times fabric seems to be expensive in the UK.
3. At times more important bills need paying - a huge dental one around the corner!!
4. I particularly like lots of the American designers and Moda which can often be scarce in some shops.
5. I normally see a nice handbag that I don't need but I want!!
But I do need to start thinking about the fabric for my fellow Bee Europa bee's as July is my block month, so picked up these as possibles.
Verna by Kate Spain for Moda.
Hushabye by Tula Pink for Moda
Tilda cotton in Sand
See the stash is growing!