Monday, June 7, 2010

A bit of light reading!

I've been making more visits to my local library lately as I've been really pleased to see that they have lots of new and modern titles in stock!!


Lots of quilting books as July is my month with my quilting Bee - Bee Europa so I'm trying to work out what blocks I would like made!
Sew Sunny homestyle - loving this book! Lots of lovely ideas.
Embroidered books - I did a fab workshop with the author Isobell Hall in February this year (yep still need to blog about it!!) and some of my notes did not quite make sense so I was really pleased to see this (note to self to make sure when taking notes at workshops that I can understand them when I get home!!).
This lot will keep me busy for a while! 


2 comments:

Melinda said...

Gotta have love the library!
Enjoy your reading.

Melinda

Thea said...

You have a better library than we do. Enjoy and be inspired! x