Thursday, July 29, 2010

Watch out there's a blogger about!

Yes it's true I'm kinda back!It's been mighty hectic around here what with it being the end of the school term and hence my summer work break, my Textiles printing exhibition having been and gone, several projects on the go involving spray paint, shopping for fabric, getting my fabric ready for my quilting bee (July is my month), having family staying and .... well I could go on and on!!
Thanks for any comments that have been left recently and sorry I've been crap at responding to them and welcome to new followers!

I hope to be back with some routine fairly soon but will be having a break for the summer hols!
Anyways to leave you with an image of my desk sorting out my parcels for my quilting bee. This took forever!!

Until next time ~

No comments: