Thursday, August 27, 2009

Count down

After returning from a lovely weekend at the seaside the count down has begun until school starts back here in the UK which also means I'm back to work! Arrgghh!
It was so lovely to sit and relax in the sunshine - unfortunately my camera broke so I had to take photos with my phone! Now 2 mega pixels is not the best and I need to work out how to get the photos off the phone! If anyone has any suggestions of a good digital camera that they use that is also fairly easy on the purse I would love to know!

Just as I was leaving for my seaside break I could not believe my eyes when I was featured on "Just a girl"!!!


So welcome, put your feet up, have a cup of tea and come say hello if you have found me from over there. Thank you to Chris at Just a Girl - fantastic blog, amazing ideas, makeovers, gorgeous home, and a lovely family! Plus an amazing array of spray paint, my new addiction!
I promise to get round to everyone who has left a comment or sent an email! I am not ignoring you - I promise.

1 comment:

GroverFamily said...

i found you through just a girl... cant wait to read through your blog:)