Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Finding a treasure!

I've wanted something for a long time.
I'd been busy looking but no luck.
Then I could not believe my eyes when I came across one a few weeks ago!
My lovely new sewing box!


I had been searching for one of these for a while. I have lots and lots of storage boxes for all my crafting items, but I just wanted one of these and when I went into a Charity shop and spied this I could not believe my eyes. I looked at it first glance and thought it was in fairly good condition but needed a little bit of work, so I carried on around the shop. BUT THEN someone else started looking at it, feeling slightly nauseous, heart pounding I rushed over and picked it up quickly! (Lesson learned in Charity shops if you see something you like don't be indecisive like me - pick it up straight away!)
Now it did not have a price on it so I went to ask and thought if they ask some stupid price then I'll keep on looking. But no can you guess how much?
£3!!!
Yes £3 - can you believe it!
So I'm busy fixing it up, its a little bit rickety and needs some TLC and I hope to have it finished by tonight - so photos tomorrow!

No comments: