Sunday, October 12, 2008

Just what the Doctor ordered!

A trip to the Knit and Stitch show!
After getting up early this morning and travelling through the fog I'm now home and absolutely knackered after a lovely day at the Knitting and Stitching Show, Ally Pally in London.



It was just what I needed to get me in the crafting mood again being around all the goodies and inspiration - so much to tell and show!
The thought of all the depressing news about the credit crunch etc was left behind for several hours as I shopped, shopped and went back and shopped for more!

My pile of goodies are all sat in front of me, unopened, as the first important thing to do when I got in was to make a good cup of tea!
Here are a few photos of the day, will post more soon!


Giant sized knitting!!



Close up of the amazing Crochet Coral Reef!

I also managed to get my hands on a copy of the new Sew Hip magazine!!! (well actually took out a subscription!)
I've had a very quick flick through and it looks soooo good! It's also funny seeing all my favourite blogs in print with their projects.

All I need now is a week off work to start using some of fab new crafting goodies, but I don't think that is going to happen!

No comments: