Sunday, January 13, 2008

Spots and stripes


That what my latest creation consists of!
A make up, wash bag, general hold anything kind of zippered bag. It's also nice and roomy!
I had fun making this and am really pleased with the outcome. I was originally going to make one with a cute applique design on the front using different fabric, but my patient couldn't hold out and I wanted to see the finished outcome so went with this combination of fabrics.




Thinking now I need some "Pink Stitches" fabric labels and I might make these and alternatives for my Etsy shop. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the make up bag, I think this will do well in your shop. I don't know if you have a supplier in mind for your labels I have just had some done by gbnametapes and I am ever so pleased with them.

Anonymous said...

I love the combination of fabrics and the shaped style of the bag. Excellent job!
Clare :)