Sunday, June 30, 2013

Lovely new pouch

I have so much on my to do list at the moment, not only for work but more importantly getting myself ready for Fat Quarterly Retreat!!
One of the things I wanted to make was a little pouch for my phone and to hold a bit of cash for Quilt Market on Saturday night, so off I went and purchased a Michelle patterns pattern. I went with the Zip Pocket Pouches and I am totally smitten.
The pattern was easy to buy (as a PDF), easy to use and easy to follow - great instructions! Would highly recommend! I've already bought another one out to try!

 
 
 
Was thinking (in my brain where my days consist of about 100 hours!) that I might make some to sell at Quilt market. Only one question - would anyone be interested!?

3 comments:

memmens said...

That is one gorgeous purse - I'd be up for swapping if there is anything of mine you like! Shouldn't really be spending money as I'll have a new sewing room to kit out.
Oh and I ran a sewing afternoon on Saturday and had lots of lovely comments on my apple pincushion you made!

machen und tun said...

this is just wonderful!!! love your fabric choices and how neatly this is sewn..

pennydog said...

I will buy one!