Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Finally finished something!

Yay! I've finally finished something from my WIP pile! At the moment I have so many things that I want to sew and make and lots of new ideas spinning around my head that I thought I'd better finish off some things first!

So here it is - one finished Liberty Notebook cover started at the Sewing Directory London meet up :)

On a completely different note I am really pleased to be taking part in another, the fourth, year of Bee Europa. We are a group of European quilters that have been stitching strong and making some wonderful blocks and quilts, and sadly our original Bee Mama had to step down this year but I've been lucky enough to step in as Bee Mama! We have one empty space in our group! So if you've always wanted to join a Bee and fancy this one drop me an email!

2 comments:

heart of charnwood said...

Love your liberty book cover, good work, and you're right, tackle the list, one job at a time! :o)

Linh said...

Super cute!