Saturday, April 13, 2013

Follow me!

Although it has been a bit quiet around the blog lately if you follow me on Instagram or Twitter you'll know all the things I've been up to during the Easter break! Here's a quick catch up!

Recently purchased my first Craftsy class - Pre cut Piecing Made Simple with Camille Roskelley. It is excellent, I have learnt so much and it is great as I can re watch the lessons as many times as I need! This then led to a little IG quilt along with Pippaspatch!!
Summersville and Sketch all cut out and ready to go ~
@pippaspatch all cut out and ready to sew centre parts of block!! @croskelley pre cut piecing! Yay! 
Love chain piecing ~
Stitchathon! 25 centres done now adding edges! @croskelley piece of cake 3! 
Catching up on my Bee Europa Bee blocks ~
Late night stitching - catching up on bee blocks! 
Catching up on more Bee blocks - liking Garden Lattice!! 
 Gorgeous blocks and great fabric ~
Easter break means lots of sewing time!! 
Yay! Finally up to date with all my Bee blocks! 
 IG sew along with Pippaspatch ~
Virtual sewin on IG 
Piece of Cake 3 
Remember you can follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter or Instagram - hope to see you there!

1 comment:

maria said...

Great work. Particularly like the one with the blue background. What's your user name on Instagram?