Thursday, November 22, 2012

Martha Stewart @ Staples!!

So I finally managed to make a trip to Staples to have a look at the new range of Martha Stewart Home Office goodies and boy was I in for a treat! Loving the range and the assortment of labels, notebooks and files and gorgeous colours.
Now I could open my own stationary store with all the note books, pens, files etc I have stashed away but I can never resist buying more!! However tempted I was I did however resist and only came away with a couple of items!!







3 comments:

Pippa Parsons said...

being dull, what makes it martha steward ?? looks like normal type labels to me,

KC'sCourt! said...

Oooh! I'm going near a Staples next week, I'll stop and have a look!
Julie xxxxxxx

Melinda said...

She does have a lot of fun stuff!!

M :)