Sunday, July 29, 2012

It's never too late....

to be producing a 2012 calendar half way through the year is it??
I picked up this Ikea frame from a charity shop yesterday and had a plan in mind.
It is a great little frame - one because of the lovely gloss white finish and two because it is double sided.
Numerous times I am sat in my little work area when I need to find a date at a glance. I don't have space for a large calendar and don't need space to write anything I just need the days and dates.
So with a bit of searching I found a wonderful desk top calendar that was printable and free!! Find it here.
I also had saved on my computer another little printable that will hopefully get me in the sewing mood.
So with a bit of printing, cutting and arranging here is the end result that now sits neatly on my desk! Not bad for 99p!
For when I need a date ~
 For sewing inspiration ~
Also hello to my new followers! Somehow I totally missed that I reached over 100 followers! Woohoo - I feel totally chuffed that there are 108 wonderful people out who spend the time to read my rambling thoughts! So to celebrate watch out for a giveaway next week!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Wow--what a cute idea! Love that it is two sided.

Great job!

M :)