Monday, July 9, 2012

APQ radio

I first heard about American Patchwork and Quilting Internet radio over on Twitter a few weeks ago and was curious. Curious because I'm slowly getting into all this techie stuff and curious to see what it was all about!
So today, well actually right now whilst writing this post, I am for the first time listening live to the show with the host Pat Sloan and loving it! Just listened to Tula Pink and loved what she had to say about no fear quilting, and that quilting should be fun! Totally agree! Now listening to Becky Goldsmith and Linda Jenkins of Piece O’ Cake Designs about their work, books and videos. Totally off to check them out and download lots more APQ broadcasts!
I'd totally recommend tuning in! More details of how you can listen here!
If like me you're in the UK tune in Mondays at 9pm.

No comments: