Tuesday, June 12, 2012

FQly retreat - I could go on forever!

Yep another post about the retreat! You'll probably see a few more before the months end!
I wanted to post the "goodies" photos to show the generosity of the Retreat sponsors and what fab goody bags they were!
The sponsors of the Retreat were Moda (love me a bit of Moda!), Aurifil (heard about them never tried the threads, now I can!), Oakshott (big fan and have purchased lovely fabric from them before!), Sizzix (had a go on the die cutting machine and now want one!), Pfaff (used one of their machines both days and really enjoyed using them), Robert Kaufmann (just look at the fat quarter selection we were given!), Korbond and Abakhan fabrics (some great little extras provided!).
Mandy from Simply Solids was also at the retreat and if there is fabric to buy well enough said! So I also came home with this ~
Hoping to make a few zippered pouches out of some of these!
Thank you also to Cindy from Fluffy Sheep Quilting who bought this lovely order all the way to the Retreat!
 I'll leave the amazing sample swap goodies until another day! See told you I could go on forever!
On a different note - finally got with the times and joined Twitter! Don't really have a clue what I'm doing but it is fun! (I've added the follow me button right at the top)

No comments: