Sunday, January 16, 2011

MIA

Hello ....
Sorry - blog has been informing everyone it is 1 day until Christmas for a long time now! That has been and gone and a belated Happy New Year to all!
The start of year has been a busy one hence the lack of posts.
Caught up with Flickr and all my blog reading and amazed at how many projects people have completed already since the start of the new year! No projects here but a lot of thinking! Does that count?

In order to get me and my machine going I took the plunge and signed up for the wonderful {Urban} HOME goods - a modern swap!! Yay so excited about this one.
And because I can't post without a photo here is my inspiration for my partner - so much loveliness!!


Thanks to all these lovely people for such wonderful work and amazing inspiration!
1. Farmdale Quilt, 2. Jane Market Bag, 3. kitchen fun, 4. PTS4, 5. Placemat Swap, 6. patchwork pillows, 7. Full view of DQS7 quilt, 8. Pillow talk swap 3 RECEIVED!!, 9. Mug Rug Swap Round 2 for Emedoodle, 10. savvyseasons1received1, 11. Sewing machine cover in 'Martinique', 12. Tiny Bliss Log Cabin, 13. the finished pillow, 14. Sewing machine cover, 15. Red & Aqua Fabrics, 16. Doll quilt swap 9 finished!, 17. pillow swap d.o.n.e., 18. Scrappy Patchwork Cover, 19. Christmas swap with my friend, 20. 'Hope Valley' pin cushion

1 comment:

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

I love your inspiration for the swap...saw it on Flickr. Good luck...enjoy it!