Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm baaaccckkk!!

Yes - can some of you believe your eyes!! I'm finally back!
Not sure where the last couple of months has gone but it has gone. I hope that I have not lost all my blog friends who have been stopping by and seeing me stuck on August!
As you can see I've had a bit of a re-style as well.
I'm still CraftyB but have changed the name of the blog to "Pink Stitches".
Why I hear you ask - well partly because my favourite colour is Pink and I'm stitching all the time! Or at least when I have the time!
Plus when I finally get round to launching my Etsy shop it is called "Pink Stitches".
Life has been very busy and my crafting has been put on a bit of a hold but hopefully all back to normal now!
So a quick Hello and Goodbye and here are a few of my favourite pink things!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray - YOU'RE BACK !!!! Glad you're ok. Sarah x

Anonymous said...

YEAYYYYYYYYY You are back. I was begining to worry. :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!!!