Monday, April 2, 2007

Miss Organisation!

That was my title for the day - the plan to get organised and sort out all my magazine cuttings, pull out patterns and other bits and pieces I've collected and finally gather them in one place so it's easier to look through for ideas and inspiration. Off I went to the shops to get a large file and scrapbook. I had the idea of just buying a cheap plain one and decorating it, but then I came across this one and just couldn't resist!!


1. I liked the colours
2. It wasn't too expensive
3. I just fell in love with the design!! Fabric and stitching - how cute!!


I also picked up these clips for a memo board type project I've had in my mind but couldn't find them big enough and then Voila!! What a lovely day and even the sun's been shining!!


No comments: