Monday, May 25, 2020

Rediscovering my Sew - Jo!!

The last few weeks have resulted in time to reflect, think and plan a few more creative adventures.
I have re discovered my sew-jo and it's been wonderful!!

Reflecting on where my quilting adventures started, back when blogging and Flickr were my go to creative inspirations! I miss those days and communities, the sew-alongs and swaps but when one goes another one comes along and that was Instagram.

I fell out of love with IG when my account was taken over and I lost treasured photos, memories and people I followed. I never got back my original account and photos but whether coincidence or fate I am now back to my original account name and am slowly loving IG more and more.
I've also decided to pop back on here and document my sewing adventures a bit more! Who knows how long that will last, but I have loved looking back on old posts!!

Current on my sewing table is the Mini Series Sew Along on IG hosted by Giucy Giuce and Alison Glass. I've completed 8 weeks of blocks plus the bonus block and have a plan in my mind for what to do with my blocks, so I will see how that goes this week!!



I have really enjoyed the Sew Along, getting to discover new people and re visit foundation paper piecing!!

So yes, you may see me around here a bit more even if it's just a photo of what I've been making!!

Happy Stitching!!

No comments: