Sunday, June 24, 2018

Instagram update

So I never did get back my Instagram account after it was hacked. Sadly customer service with Instagram is the worst!!
So starting afresh! Here's whats been going on:

Love Peony season but it ends the start of July which is only just over a week away!!
Loving these colours and Sweet William flowers! 
A couple of nights ago I attended a new to me local @thequiltersguild group!! It was so much fun meeting all the ladies, chatting, tea, biscuits and 2 and a half hours of sewing!! YES sewing!! It’s only been about a year and a half since I last used my machine. I took with me a very old #wip I started at @fatquarterly retreat with the lovely @diaryofaquilter !! I managed to sew the last blocks ready to sew strips. It was a lovely evening and look forward to going again!
Look what arrived yesterday!! Thank you @sarahashfordstudio they are fab and look at that glitter! Can’t wait to fill them up!

No comments: