Monday, December 5, 2016

11 months later

Yes, it's only been 11 months since my last post!!!
How did that happen?
Well this year has flown by and most of it has been taken up with selling my very much loved home and buying a new house which will soon be my very much loved home!
I knew it might take a while but not most of 2016.
Packing, moving and unpacking (well sort of!) has happened and now its time for decorating, literally from top to bottom.
Good news is I get to plan a nice new and slightly bigger office / sewing room - yay!
I hope to be back up and sewing sometime before Christmas, if I can find all my sewing bits and pieces, so look out for a new bag or pouch plus a load of quilt blocks that need making into a quilt!
See you all soon!

1 comment:

Shevvy said...

Glad you are back honey - now can you find my blogging mojo where you found yours please?