The excitement is building although I could do with a few more days prep - procrastination has been my middle name this week!
So I'll be heading into London for a weekend of fun and this year I'm going to try and make sure I mingle and get to talk to lots of people as last year I seemed to miss lots of people I wanted to meet, so please come and say hello if you see me!
So a few random things ...
- I'm staying at the Grange, so hope to see lots of you there too!!
- Secret name tag swap partner - I'm bringing your badge to the retreat to hand over as you're traveling a bit of a way and I didn't want it not to reach you.
- I'm taking part in the sample swap, scrap strip swap and name tag swap, although not received mine yet :(
- I have a slight obsession with making bags and pouches or anything with a zip! I'll be sporting my new molly market tote, but please don't look too closely!
- My classes are mail organiser, fabulously fast tile quilt, six pointed stars, modern knots, patchwork into print and make a lampshade.
- I've still not finished a real proper sized quilt - mini's and lap but that's all!
- I belong to Bee Europa quilting bee and hope to meet and see some of my bee's at the retreat!
- I really don't like having my photo taken but the one up there is one from a London Modern Quilt guild meeting with my needle book swaps from the Vancouver MQG! Thanks Shevvy for the photo :)