Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Quilts, quilts and even mini quilts!

A little over a month ago (yep, that's how far behind I am with my blog updates!!) I managed to take a last minute visit to the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham.
I managed to spend a few pennies and see lots of amazing quilts and quilting.
Here's a little recap!
Amazing whole cloth quilting ~
 Gorgeous quilt designs ~
Hexies ~
 Stunning quilts ~
 Gorgeous use of modern fabrics ~
 A quick glimpse of Tula Pink!!
 I spy a stunning Lu Summers quilt!
 Wonderful quilting ~
 And just look at this mini quilt!! Yes this was mini!!
Look backing at some of the photos just reminds me that I've really missed using the sewing machine and I must get on and make my first quilt. Can someone please point me in the direction of where I can buy extra time!!

No comments: