Sunday, August 5, 2012

In the Frame Purse Swap

I've been lucky recently to be taking part in "In the Frame Purse Swap" organised by the wonderful Helen and Nicky which has been so much fun!!
It was a secret swap which made it even more exciting! So after a few weeks of stalking my partner on Flickr and hopefully getting a good idea of what kind of purse to make I finally put together this little package.
Luckily my partner has received the parcel and yay it looks like I got it right!!
The finished frame purse ~
 The front ~
The back ~
Side view ~
The lining ~
And open wide!!

7 comments:

Deborah said...

What a wonderful purse and great goodies, too!

Cille said...

That's a beautiful purse... Love your fabric choices especially the striking lining. I bet your swap partner must be really excited.

INSPIRA-T said...

Hallo!!! Sorry please!! I¨dont very speake english: I´m from to EspaƱa, Canary island, Tenerife.I like your job and this Pink stitches, is beautiful.
Bye bye...
Noelany

Bonnie said...

Love it!! I want one of those frame pouches :-(

CeLynn said...

Beautiful little frame purse and goodies to go in it! Was it hard to make? I have a frame,just need to get over my fear and make one!

Maria said...

It's beautiful and I love the fabric

leanne said...

that was such a cute purse and love the lining fabric too !