Monday, February 7, 2011

Quilters meeting

Been busy this evening at my local quilters group meeting. This only takes place once a month and I am fairly new to the group but I am loving it!
It was a great meeting with a talk by Amanda Hall of Monkey Buttons. It was fantastic seeing all the amazing products straight out of the catalogue (being able to handle and touch them!) and hearing about the process of setting up the company, designing the patterns, making the products. Very inspirational!
If there is something for sale then I just have to buy (honestly I do!), so purchased this lovely pattern. Seeing the quilt in real life was stunning!


One member of the group also bought along some old magazines for members to purchase for a small donation so picked out a couple. Fab!!

No comments: