Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunshine Award !!

Just checking my lovely emails and comments and to my surprise Bluebell at Bluebell and Rosie has given me a sunshine award!! Thank you so much!


That cheered me up! It is so nice to hear from people that read my blog and to know that there are people out there that are in fact reading my blog, and that the time it even takes me to think of a title to each post is not all for nothing!!

The conditions when accepting this award are as follows -

* Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
* Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
* Link the nominees within your post.
* Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

I'm busy getting ready for work tomorrow so I will be back then with my nominees!!

No comments: